Thursday, April 7, 2011

Discussion with my Project Guide Mr. Rupesh Vyas

Went to the IT Center (NID) to have a discussion with Rupesh Vyas, my guide for this project. After a discussion and after going through my research methodologies he suggested some rectifications in the Phrases and stages and gave some insights on how to diagnose it and analyze and synthesize on it. Then he suggested to always refer back to the strategies designed and said to follow design iterations considering design factors for the strategy designed.

We then also discussed upon the targeted audience and the cognitive ability of the targeted audience. While discussing he helped me in putting my intentions for the project into appropriate words. His insights were of great help to further analyze where the whole project was heading towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment